UPDATED APRIL 13th, 2022: COVID-19 Additional Operating Procedures
- Our standard capacity plus staff does not exceed CDC guidelines.
- At Zero Latency JAX, we have made significant investments in UV treatment equipment, in addition to MERV13 filters in our HVAC unit, which exceed standard hospital-grade air filters.
- At Zero Latency JAX, we are equipped with HEPA air filters both in our briefing rooms as well as the front lobby, continually scrubbing the air throughout the facility.
- All equipment is sanitized and wiped clean after each customer experience with a hospital-grade disinfectant rated to eliminate MRSA and HIV as well as H1N1 flu.
- All game packs are sanitized regularly in hot water cycles during after hours.
- At Zero Latency JAX we now require all customers who enter to immediately wash their hands or use hand sanitizer with an employee witness.
- The Zero Latency JAX facility is regularly sanitized and wiped down throughout the day with a hospital-grade disinfectant, and additionally between each customer experience, including but not limited to: all door handles, entrances and exits, common areas, countertops, iPad, restrooms and any other place a customer or employee may come into to physical contact with.
- Masks and gloves are both welcome in our facility by all customers. Additionally, the Zero Latency staff is now required to wear masks when interacting with customers.
CUSTOMER HEALTH & SAFETY
We at Zero Latency DFW greatly stress the importance of our customer and employee health and safety. Our current standard operating procedures have always been geared toward maximum safety for our customers and in the interest of transparency, they are listed below. This has been in effect since we opened in June 2019 and will continue to be our standard operating procedure during and after the current pandemic related issues subside.
- All packs are cleaned with a hospital-grade disinfectant after each use. Any part of the equipment that comes in contact with a player is thoroughly addressed.
- In addition, upon opening our store, all packs are run through a hot water-was cycle on a weekly basis. This process is currently done 4 times more often than guidelines stated by our corporate offices. Beginning the week of March 9th, this process was adjusted to nightly and will continue until further notice.
- Our Employees are currently instructed to use a hospital-grade disinfectant at the beginning, middle, and end of every shift to wipe down all surfaces of our store to the highest degree.
- Our Employees are instructed to thoroughly wash their hands regularly including after each disinfectant process.
- Beginning Friday, March 13th, all players will be required to wash their hands prior to stepping into the Zero Latency safety briefing. To ensure the utmost safety of our customers, we as that you please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your booking as stated in your confirmation email to ensure this requirement may be met and your experience does not cause delays for your party or others queued on our schedule.
- Additionally, we will continue to monitor and follow all CDC and the WHO guidelines for cleanliness and optimal operating procedure.
Zero Latency JAX Management and Team
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How early should I arrive for my visit?
We recommend all group members arrive 10 minutes early for your scheduled time.
What happens if I arrive late?
We do our best to accommodate late arrivals. There may be a wait while we work you back into the schedule.
Is there a place to store my belongings?
We provide storage bins for all loose articles prior to entering the Zero Latency arena. Please note that Zero Latency is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
Is there a place for my family to wait?
Your family is welcome to wait in the lobby while you’re in the Zero Latency arena; but remember, it’s lots more fun when you experience Zero Latency together with your family and friends.
Can I wear my glasses?
Most frames fit very comfortably under our helmets. Please don’t hesitate to ask our team for assistance adjusting your helmet for the best view.
What if I run into a wall?
During gameplay you will be able to see your surroundings and in the case that you move to close to another player or a wall, a warning will be triggered to alert you of your surroundings!
What is the minimum age required to play?
Players must be at least 13 years old to participate in Zero Latency.
How long is the experience?
Experiences last anywhere from 30 minutes to 60 minutes from the time you begin your safety briefing and depending on which experience you choose.
Do you offer Military discounts?
We do offer a first responder discount of 10%. This has to be applied
using staff personnel to ensure the discount is valid.